Bangalore Real Estate Market: Find out made the city attractive in 2022
Bangalore’s real estate market has always been considered an attractive investment opportunity and offers excellent living spaces. With its basketful of lakes and green spaces blended into its cosmopolitan atmosphere, India’s Silicon Valley has always fascinated residents.
In addition, the proliferation of start-ups and IT hubs requiring more workers are the main reasons for the expansion of real estate. This opens up many opening to invest in the best locations in Bangalore.
An article in the Economic Times forecast that post-pandemic Bangalore is likely to be at the cutting edge of India’s property recovery. The forecast for the Indian property market is attributed to record low interest rates on mortgages that have become available to encourage investment and boost the Indian economy.
So, if you you are planning on investing in the Bangalore real estate market, you have arrived at the right place!
Recognizing the great potential of the city, Assetz Property Group has laid their footprint in Bangalore city many moons ago.
Reasons to invest in Bangalore property market
Those still investigating on why you should invest in a Bangalore real estate market, there is a saying ‘history repeats itself’.
According to an article published by the Bangalore Mirror Bureau, more than 77,000 residential units were sold within just the first three quarters (from Jan to Sep 2021) which led to a 47% increase compared to 2020. Moreover, the launch of 93,000 new additional units in 2021 exhibited a 38% increase compared to the previous year.
An article recently published by the Bangalore Mirror Authority, over 77,000 homes were sold in the initial three quarters (January to September 2021) alone, a 47% increase compared to 2020. Moreover, in 2021, it was said 93,000 new additional housing units will be developed, representing an increase of 38% over the previous year.
Hopefully you have observed a significant exponential pattern in higher growth in 2022, right? Now, let’s concrete our investigations with actual facts from 2022.
According to a report published by 99acres.com, despite scares from the third wave of the COVID pandemic, the Bangalore real estate market still witnessed increasing sales of house units (14,000) which suggests an estimated annual growth of more than 30%!
Despite fears of a third wave of the COVID pandemic, the real estate market in Bangalore is still seeing sales in growth with an estimated annual growth rate of 30%, according to a report published by valuable source
If you’re still worried about investing in the Bangalore market, read on to find out what you may be missing.
Opportunities to Invest Across Bangalore Real Estate Sectors
As a haven for startups and entrepreneurship, Bangalore has seen a large affluence of professionals from many major service sectors, indicating a rise in real estate firms.
Real estate market in India predicts that Bangalore is likely to experience a stable valuation in property appreciation,
providing real estate a safer opportunity to invest in. If you are not very particular in finding the right location for your dream home, let’s come have a look at some of the best locations in Bangalore!
Opportunities in The North Bangalore Real Estate Market
With unique and posh infrastructures surrounded, Hebbal serves as a premium and prime location for you to invest in North Bangalore.
Why should you invest in Hebbal?
- close proximity to Kempegowda International Airport -20 minutes.
- Metro Connectivity with shuttle services.
- Enriched by self sustained Lakes in Hebbal and Nagavara adding healthy ambiance to the environment.
- Minimal traffic congestion on Bellary road compared to other prominent locations, a great gesture of massive 8-lane design it incorporates.
- major IT Hubs and other SEZ zones like Manyata Tech Park and Upcoming KIADB Business Parks in the vicinity provide prospects for renting your property and can attract high resale value.
- Multi Specialty hospitals like Baptist, Manipal, Aster CMI and more are within walkable distance.
Among many other advantages of investing in the North Bangalore real estate market includes avoiding the notorious ‘Bangalore city traffic’. Speculation of multi-billion dollar investments has caused real estate news in Bangalore to make waves, bringing in many investors who happens move in already to the areas to book land.
Why should you invest here?
- Various billion-dollar development initiative taken place across 3000 acres of land in the vicinity of the airport (10 minutes away).
- Easy commute to the upcoming Satellite Ring Road.
- In close proximity to the largest IT Hub in India incorporated with tech giants like Wipro, Shell, TCS, Prestige Tech Cloud by Prestige etc. Thereby, providing ample reserves for future tenants, prime locations and employment opportunities.
Yelahanka offers ample investment opportunities for large companies as well as investors on a tight budget. That is correct! The availability of huge vacant lots has paved the way for future projects of luxury and affordable accommodation. Therefore, buying a property here can yield a significant ROI.
Why should you invest here?
- Close by proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport (20 minutes).
- Educational institutes like BMS Institute of Technology, Ryan International School and Delhi Public School offers potential tenants.
- Easy commute with the rest of the city thanks to the High-Speed Metro connectivity and the Ring Road.
- Allalasandra and Puttenahalli lakes offers additional ambience and a self-sustaining ecosystem.
- Now that you have been through the top locations in the North, let us go through some of the best real estate investment opportunities in the South!
South Bangalore Real Estate Market and Investment Opportunities to offer
Sarjapur Road is evolving extensively with numerous upcoming projects and improved connectivity to local commercial hubs such as Koramangala, HSR Layout and Bannerghatta.
Why should you invest here?
- Great connectivity with major commercial hubs through Outer Ring Road, Hosur Road and the NICE Road which connect Sarjapur to almost every major commercial center in Bangalore.
- Close proximity to educational institutions like Indus International School, Silver Oaks International School and Multi specialty hospitals and healthcare units like Dr Levine Memorial Hospital, Motherhood Hospital, Manipal Hospital (former Columbia hospital) and Apollo Hospital.
- Connected to major malls like Garuda Mall, Forum Mall and Market Square and many entertainment centers.
Electronic City is home to several large multinational corporations, resulting in a boom in residential development. The neighborhood is well connected with quick access to Silk Board, Bannerghatta and NICE Road.
Healthy reasons to invest here?
- High value return on investment with rental prices increasing every year.
- close proximity to excellent educational facilities such as NIIT, PESIT and Azim Premji University.
- Excellent civic amenities in the vicinity such as Neo Mall and Spencer’s Hyper Mart.
- Major IT hubs with MNCs like Tata Power and GE Power open up job opportunities. Hence, it also has become an extension for the residential establishment spread.
There you go! hopefully you found this speculation of Bangalore’s real estate market helpful and now enables you to identify the best locations in Bangalore for your choice of investment.
You can also visit Assetz Soho & Sky to find out more about our premium north bangalore development located on Jakkur Main Road Bangalore.
Leave A Comment